Master (MA) in Applied Educational Psychology
Γενική Περιγραφή Εκπαιδευτικού Προγράμματος
The MA in Applied Educational Psychology is a degree program for educators, psychologists, and other professionals in education who are seeking to work with children, adolescents, families, and schools. The program focuses on the development of specialized knowledge and skills that maximize the effectiveness of the learning process and prepare candidates to conduct assessment, prevention, and interventions for students’ psychological and learning difficulties. The program equips candidates from a variety of backgrounds with the specialist knowledge and skills required to help children and youth succeed academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally, and to serve as positive agents of change in challenging environments. This is achieved through an integrated curriculum of academic theory, skills development, and practical experiences in the form of a supervised practicum at appropriate professional settings.
Duration of the postgraduate degree varies from 1 to 2 years, depending on the program type. Each program has different credit requirements.
- FALL TERM begins in September ends in December
- WINTER TERM begins in January ends in April
- SPRING TERM begins in April last day of classes in July
ΣΚΟΠΟΣ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΤΙΚΟΥ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΟΣ
The MA in Applied Educational Psychology program prepares students to work primarily in schools, in organizations serving school-age populations, and in private practice. This degree is ideal for individuals who are interested in:
- Working directly with children and adolescents
- Supporting students with mental health needs by providing counseling, skill instruction, and learning and support plans
- Assessing and evaluating individual differences to identify intervention strategies
- Working collaboratively with parents and teachers to support children’s success
- Using research to inform practices
- Developing strong team member and leadership skills
- Promoting appreciation and support for human diversity
- Demonstrating the highest standards for ethical and professional behavior
- Helping students thrive at home, in school, and in life.
Επικοινωνία με Φορέα
Τα στοιχεία σας αποστέλλονται απευθείας στον φορέα εκπαίδευσης.