Master (MS) in Organizational Psychology
Γενική Περιγραφή Εκπαιδευτικού Προγράμματος
The MS in Organizational Psychology is a new and dynamic program that provides a unique bridge between the knowledge base and scientific methods of psychology and the practical skills required in order to investigate issues of critical relevance to individuals, organizations, and society. The program advocates the scientist-practitioner model in the application of psychology to critical contemporary issues, such as creating fair, inclusive and meaningful workplaces, where employees can thrive and employers can develop evidence-based and innovative human capital tools, practices and solutions.
The curriculum provides in-depth knowledge of the main elements of the field, ranging from assessment and selection through to motivation and group work in organizations, health and wellbeing, career coaching, life-long and organizational development. Furthermore, the role of diversity and inclusion in modern organizations is examined with a special focus on identifying exclusionary practices and designing training programs. In addition, contemporary questions are addressed around the future of work and the technological transformations that alter the dynamics of jobs, workers and organizations, such as:
- How does the use of new methods in employee selection, such as computer games and data science, affect the process of selection and candidate experience?
- How can we ethically and without bias use artificial intelligence in people decisions?
- How does the relationship between individuals and technology affect their wellbeing at work?
21st century work and organizations of all kind are evolving and changing more rapidly than ever. Understanding and managing those changes effectively is at the heart of Organizational Psychology.
- NECHE Accreditation
- Innovative curriculum incorporating simulations, practical workshops and case-based projects
- Unique orientation towards the future of work
- Hands on practice
- Experienced faculty who combine academic research, rigor and practical expertise.
- Capstone option
New students are admitted at the start of the fall, winter and spring terms.
Aghia Paraskevi Campus
Deree – The American College of Greece
6 Gravias Street GR-153 42
Aghia Paraskevi, Greece
Tel: +30 210 600 9800
Fax: +30 210 600 9811
School of Graduate & Professional Education Admissions
ΣΚΟΠΟΣ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΤΙΚΟΥ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΟΣ
Upon successful completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Illustrate critical understanding of the core theories, trends and empirical findings in organizational psychology.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of practices and interventions in organizational psychology, synthesizing research data, contextual information, and ethical and professional challenges.
- Critically evaluate a wide variety of evidence sources and interpret its implications for professional and ethical practice.
- Articulate problems using appropriate data and comprehensive psychological techniques.
- Design evidence-based practices and interventions at the individual, group and organizational levels, and assess their effectiveness.
- Formulate insights and communicate them effectively in written, oral or digital forms, in academic or organizational environments.
- Demonstrate advanced interpersonal and consultative skills to real-world problems.
- Examine research questions by developing relevant research designs, collecting suitable data and selecting and applying appropriate statistical techniques.
- Implement core ethical and sustainability principles underpinning professional practice.
Επικοινωνία με Φορέα
Τα στοιχεία σας αποστέλλονται απευθείας στον φορέα εκπαίδευσης.