Deree-The American College of Greece seeks to appoint a new member in the psychology department, at the Associate Faculty or Assistant Professor rank, to teach primarily in its graduate division and to possibly serve as Graduate Program Coordinator for the new MS in Organizational Psychology.
Position: Assistant Professor and Graduate Program Coordinator, MS in Organizational Psychology
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A Ph. D. in industrial/organizational psychology from an accredited institution.
- At least one degree from an institution in the UK, US or Australia
- Teaching experience, preferably at the graduate level.
- Evidence of ongoing research activity.
- Strong communication, English language and team-working skills.
- Strong administrative skills and some knowledge of the Greek higher education market.
- This is a full-time position in the department of psychology that requires teaching (primarily at the graduate level), research and administrative service.
- Graduate program coordination is associated with several responsibilities, including but not limited to: scheduling of courses, student advising, managing the program, overseeing the development and assessment of student learning outcomes, monitoring and improving the quality of the program, hiring and evaluating part-time faculty, work with graduate admissions.
- Participate in School committees.
Application Deadline: April 30th or until a suitable candidate is identified.
Anticipated Start Date: September 1, 2020.
Applicants should complete the online application, and include the following materials:
- A cover letter describing previous related experience and scholarly interests
- A current CV
- Contact information (name, e-mail address, telephone number) for at least three persons who can provide a professional reference.